Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Radio Days #6

As my service learning is winding down, Michael has been letting me be on the air a lot more. He had me read an entire weather report last week and he's had me run the board a lot more too. Even though being on the air is scary and brain sort of shuts down when the mic opens, I really enjoy talking on the air.Working at the station this past semester has been really fun and I think I'll miss it over the Summer. If I wasn't so busy and in need of a break I would take one of the Summer internships available at 103.7, but I don't need a hectic Summer after a hectic semester. Anyways, I've learned a lot about radio at WUGA and I had a really good time. I'll always remember it.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I am glad that your placement was fun and fulfilling. You had a great mentor. Do you think you might pursue a career in broadcast journalism?

10/10 points