Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Many years from now...

When I'm 27...
1. I want to have a job that I enjoy and am successful at.
2. I would hope by this time that I'd be married or close.
3. I would like to live in a nice house or apartment.
4. I want to live in a city, most likely up north.
5. If I'm married by then I would maybe want to be starting a family.
6. I would want to have my degree or maybe my masters in Art History.
7. I hope I would be making enough money to live comfortably.
8. I want to have good friends, maybe even keep the ones I have now.
9. I want to have traveled and to still be traveling.
10. I want to be happy.

When I'm 17...
1. Pass all my classes!
2. Work super hard.
3. Stay on task.
4. Prioritize.
5. Be motivated.
6. Not get distracted.
7. Finish classes early.
8. Discuss moving on to other classes with teachers.
9. Not get overly stressed.
10. Set up Summer schooling.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I definitely see you achieving your future goals. I especially like #s 7, 8, ans 10.

Thoughtful post.
10/10 points.